Eating a vegan diet with some supplementation can provide you with all the nutrients that you need! No matter how you choose to eat, animal products or not, it is always important to make sure you are meeting your needs. With any diet, you have to be mindful about what you eat to be healthy! The cool thing about a vegan diet is it offers so much, because every bite you eat gives you diverse benefits including, fiber, antioxidants, protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, and vitamins and minerals!
The following ‘Vegan Super Powered Nutrient Packed Day’ along with the minimal Supplements will provide adequate sources of Calcium, B12, Zinc, Iron, Protein, Magnesium, Vitamin d, Omega 3 fatty acids, Iodine, Selenium , Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin K2, Antioxidants, Phytochemicals, Fiber and MUCH MORE!! The following ‘Day’ will also include some of the most recent superfoods that you HAVE TO TRY!!! Click on the foods, supplements and recipes for more info, and where you can buy them online!
- Macaccino + Brain Octane
- Green Smoothie: Spinach, Bok Choy, Berries, Banana, Moringa, Spirulina, Hemp Seeds, Ground Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Brazil Nut, Baobab Fruit Powder, Camu Camu Powder, Coconut Milk, Avocado, Mushroom Powder Blend
- Vegan DHA/EPA, Multivitamin, Vit D 1,000-5,000IU/per day (recommend getting blood tested for deficiencies), Probiotics, Curcumin
- Collard Greens Wrap or Grain-free almond flour Wrap with Hummus, Cashew Cheese, Sweet Potatoes, Peppers, Broccoli Sprouts, Sprouted Black Beans, Roasted Beets, Hemp Tofu
- Creamy Garlic, Cauliflower, Mushroom Soup
During Long Exercise:
- Large salad with Kale, Chard, Romaine, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Broccoli Sprouts, Asparagus, Dulse, Pumpkin Seeds, Avocado, Green Onions, Sprouted Green Lentils, Spouted Chickpeas, Sprouted Quinoa, Sesame Seeds, Black Garlic, Goji Berries, Roasted Delicata Squash, Miyokos’s Nut Cheese, Ground Turmeric, Black Pepper, and Homemade Dressing made with Hemp Seeds, Nutritional Yeast, Lemon, and Garlic.
***Be sure you are drinking filtered water, and using filtered water to wash your veggies! It is soooo important to drink pure water! Also, if you are eating everything organic, than washing it with water full of BPA, Mercury, Lead, and pharmaceuticals (reduction list) then you are wasting your money and not to mention hurting your body! Brita just won’t cut it! Check out Multipure instead: Water Filtration System
❤ Colleen Poling, RD