- 1 cup organic gluten free oat flour
- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/4 cup Cacao or Bulletproof Chocolate Powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 ripe Banana
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup cashew milk unsweetened
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Optional 1/4 cup chopped Lakanto Monkfruit dark chocolate or Bulletproof chocolate
- Top with organic raw pecans and walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 4×8 -inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor blend together all ingredients except pecans and walnuts. Pour Batter into lined loaf pan.
- Add nuts on top and cook in oven for 60 minutes or until fork inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool. Slice, Serve and enjoy! Works great as a snack in between meals!