Pizza is fun for all ages. They are also very easy to make. Here are two special pizza recipes that you can make in 15-20 minutes.
- 4 oz plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 cup black olives
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 whole wheat prepared crust
- First spread the yogurt on the pizza crust as the sauce.
- Then top with tomatoes, olives, onions and cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees F for 7-10 minutes
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust
- 4 oz romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Bake crust in oven at 400 degrees F for 7-10 minutes
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, mustard and vinegar
- In a large bowl mix together lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots.
- Toss dressing with the salad.
- Top crust with salad mixture.